This post may contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links but it never influences our product selection process.
A mini-fridge is a smaller and more affordable alternative to a full-size refrigerator. Prices for mini-fridges vary, but typically start at around $25-$200. Some models include a freezer, while others do not. Before purchasing a mini-fridge, be sure to consider the size of the unit, as well as how often you will use it.
List Of A Mini Fridge Cost Under $25
A mini-fridge is a refrigerator that is smaller in size than a traditional refrigerator. A mini fridge is perfect for people who are limited on space in their home or office. A mini-fridge can also be a great addition to a college dorm room. There are a variety of mini fridges available on the market, and the prices for mini fridges range from under $25. Below is a list of mini-fridges that are under $25:
List Of 5 Best Mini Fridge Under $25
- USB Mini Fridge, Fishlor LED Mini USB Refrigerator 7.64″- Price at $16.00
- Funwill Mini USB Fridge for Cars, Homes, Offices, and Dorms- Price at $23.00
- Generic Mini Compact Freezerless USB Fridge (RED) – Price at $25.00
- ThreeH New USB Mini Fridge (Black) – Price at $25.97
- Frigidaire 6 Can Retro Mini Fridge (Black) Price at $26.98 (Save 46%)
List Of A Mini Fridge Cost Under $50
A mini fridge can be a great investment for a small home, office, or dorm room. They come in a variety of sizes and price points, making it easy to find one that fits your specific needs. However, if you’re on a tight budget, you don’t have to break the bank to get a mini fridge. In fact, there are a number of models that cost less than $50. Here are a few of our favorite mini fridges that cost under $50:
List Of 15 Best Mini Fridge Under $50
- Frigidaire Mini Portable Fridge (Red) – Price at $33.00
- RCA 6 Cans Mini Fridge (Yellow) – Price at $37.00
- Chefman Portable Mini-Fridge 100% Freon-Free – Price at $37.00
- AstroAI Portable Mini Fridge (White) – Price at $39.00 Limited time deal.
- Crownful Portable Mini Fridge (Pink) – Price at $40.00 Limited time deal.
- Pepsi Mini Fridge (Blue) – Price at $41.00 (18% OFF)
- FRIGIDAIRE Retro Portable Mini Fridge (Black) – Price at $44.99 (25% OFF)
- AstroAI Portable Mini Fridge (Blue) – Price at $45.00
- Potiry Portable Mini Fridge (Black) – Price at $47.59
- Cooluli Skincare Mini Fridge Portable (White) – Price at $49.99
- CAYNEL Portable Mini Fridge (Light Yellow) – Price at $49.99
- Cooluli Mini Fridge (Cow Print) – Price at $49.99
- Frigidaire Mini Fridge (Pink) – Price at $49.99
- CAYNEL Mini Fridge (White) – Price at $50.00
- Fanta Portable Mini Fridge (Orange) – Price at $50.00
List Of A Mini Fridge Cost Under $75
There are many different types of mini fridges on the market. Inexpensive mini fridges can be found for under $75 Some factors to consider when purchasing a mini fridge are size, features, and energy usage.
When looking for a mini fridge, size is an important consideration. Some mini fridges are small enough to fit on a countertop, while others are larger and require storage space. Features can also be important when choosing a mini fridge. Some mini fridges have freezer compartments, while others do not.
Additionally, some mini fridges have digital displays or built-in beverage dispensers. Energy usage is another factor to consider when purchasing a mini-fridge.
List Of 10 Best Mini Fridge Uner $75
- CAYNEL Portable Mini Fridge 100% Freon-Free (White) – Price at $50.99
- Coca-Cola Mini Fridge (Red) – Price at $56.98 (12% OFF)
- OMMO Portable Mini Fridge (Black) – Price at $56.99
- Mountain Dew Mini Fridge (Lime) – Price at $58.27
- Finishing Touch Flawless Mini Fridge (White) – Price at $58.99
- AstroAI Skincare Mini Fridge (Black) – Price at $59.99
- Crownful Mini Refrigerator (White) – Price at $72.99
- Coca-Cola Zero Mini Fridge (Black) – Price at $73.86
- Werseon Mini Fridge for Bedroom, Office, Car, Dorm – Price at $74.99
- Cooseon Mini Fridge for Skincare and Bedroom (Pink) – Price at $73.99
List Of A Mini Fridge Cost Under $100-$200
Are you on a tight budget but still need a mini fridge? If so, we have compiled a list of the best mini fridges that cost under $100 to $200. These fridges are perfect for a small dorm room, office, or home. Whether you are looking for a fridge with a freezer or without, we have you covered. So, what are you waiting for? Check out our list below!
List Of 10 Best Mini Fridge Under $200
- Black + Decker Mini Fridge with Freezer (Black) – Price at $138.58
- Cooluli Mini Fridge With Digital Temperature Control (White) – Price at $150.00
- FRIGIDAIRE Retro Mini Refrigerator (Black) – Price at $151.91
- Midea Single Reversible Door Refrigerator (Black) – Price at $156.74
- Danby Designer Mini Fridge (Black) – Price at $159.00
- Dnyker Compact Mini Fridge with Freezer (Black) – Price at $188.99
- RCA Mini Fridge with Freezer (Stainless) – Price at $199.00
- Galanz Retro Compact Refrigerator with Single Door (Green) – Price at $199.00
- Comfee Retro Refrigerator Fit for Home/Dorm/Garage (Red) – Price at $199.00
- Black+Decker Refrigerator With Freezer (Black) – Price at $200.00
How Much Does A Fridge Compressor Cost?
A fridge compressor is an important part of a refrigerator and is responsible for cooling the inside of the fridge. The compressor is located in the back of the fridge and is usually a black or silver box. The compressor can last anywhere from 5-10 years, but eventually, it will need to be replaced. The cost of a new compressor can range from $100-$200, depending on the brand and size of the compressor.
- Frigidaire Compressor Kit for Refrigerator – Price at $194.95
- NEW OEM Refrigerator Compressor Inverter Control Board – Price at $102.99
- Embraco Replacement Refrigeration Compressor – Price at $165.00
How Much Does It Cost To Run A Mini Fridge?
A mini-fridge is a great way to keep your food cold and your drinks cold without taking up a lot of space. But how much does it cost to run a mini fridge? The cost of running a mini fridge can vary depending on the size of the fridge and the wattage of the fridge. But on average, it costs about $5 a month to run a mini fridge. So if you’re looking for a way to keep your food and drinks cold without spending a lot of money, a mini fridge is a great option.
Mini fridges can cost anywhere from $25 up to $200, depending on the size, features, and brand. They can be a great investment for students, small apartments, or anyone who wants extra storage space and a convenient way to keep food and drinks cold.
Price Disclaimer: The product prices and availability may change without notice. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.